For Immediate Release:
The Latin American Multimedia Corporation Announces A Revolutionary New Children's Entertainment Series for Broadcast Television
The U.S. based Latin American Multimedia Corporation is currently in production for Season 3 of Dos y Dos, the world's only bilingual/bicultural children's entertainment program for young children aged 2 thru 7.
Dos y Dos combines music, singing, dancing, and education with a real-live cast. 90% of each show is performed in Spanish with the remaining 10% in English as cast members teach Spanish-speaking children basic words and phrases in English.
Each show uses real-life cast members to find five giant puzzle pieces, which when placed together reveal the topic or theme of the show for that day.
Every episode of Dos y Dos has three to four musical performances with all original music! The musical performances combine singing and dancing and are sure to have children of all ages on their feet and joining in!
Dos y Dos uses educational concepts which are fundamental to the development of toddlers and young children. Dos y Dos is more than just a television show – it's a live, entertaining group that kids will love to see. The songs children see on television will be performed LIVE throughout the countries broadcasting the show, lending support to the broadcast markets while allowing children to see and meet their favorite
characters. Dos y Dos has also supported the TV show with DVD releases, CD releases, on-line musical downloads and other merchandise, licenses for which are available through 4Kids Entertainment.
In markets where Spanish is not the primary language, Latin American Multimedia has made format rights available with scripts and full music beds.
The Latin American Multimedia Corporation recognizes the lack of new and original programming for Spanish speaking children around the world. The creation of Dos y Dos will fill that need for tens of millions of children.
The music and dancing are key components of the show. All Dos y Dos music is original and written so that children will want to get up and dance along with their favorite cast!
For press inquiries about Latin American Multimedia or Dos y Dos, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org